“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
At Confident Kids Child Care and Early Learning we provide care and education for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
Our commitment is to nurture your child’s development and support their early education through structured and unstructured play and interest based learning. We aim to provide a caring and supportive environment that enables all children to develop to their potential and ready them for the transition into school.
Some of the benefits of our Confident Kids Croydon Park center are;
- State of the art new facility, purpose built to optimize learning outcomes for children
- Two age specific architect designed, natural outdoor play spaces
- Educators that are well trained, caring and nurturing
- New learning resources in each room
- High quality, nutritious chef inspired meals
- Reggio Emilia inspired curriculum
- 3 distinct programs to deliver on our commitment for ages 0-18 months, 18m-2, 2-3 and 3-6 years
- Structured learning programs that include planned excursions to the SA museum, Zoo and Botanic Gardens
- Structured learning programs that include planned incursions including language lessons, animal encounters, dance and aboriginal shows